Began real estate career in 1982 with Block Brothers after successful graduation from Mount Royal College in Calgary in Interior Design.
Joined RE/MAX Saskatoon in 1983 and has been successfully selling real estate in the city for 28 years.
Continuous upgrading in all aspects of selling real estate including Buyers Brokerage, ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) Designation 2006, Principles of Mortgage Financing, Fundamentals of Real Estate.
Continuous member of the RE/MAX 100% Club and RE/MAX Platinum for 2010, Voted CMHC Saskatoon Association Realtor of the year in 2006, Achievement of the Hall of Fame award in 1999, completion of the RRS training program (Registered Relocation Specialist) provided by RE/MAX International along with team spirit and special services awards in 1988 and 1994 for support and time given in promoting and enhancing RE/MAX of Saskatoon.
Served on the Saskatoon Chamber of Commerce Future Opportunities Committee from 2000 to 2004.
Elected to the Saskatoon Region Association of Realtors Board of Directors in 2005 – 2008 and served as the President in 2007.
Currently serving on the Saskatchewan Association of Realtors on the Quality of Life Committee, 2009 to date.
- Born and raised in Saskatoon
- Graduate of Walter Murray Collegiate
- Graduate of Interior Design – Mount Royal College, Calgary, AB
- Rode horses competitively for 15 years and represented Saskatchewan in the 1976 Western Canadian Summer Games in Equestrian Three Day Event
- Other interests are enjoying time at Emma Lake, golfing with friends and family